Thursday, March 31, 2016

The A-to-Z Blogging Challenge 2016

Guess what? For the first time ~EVER~ Living and Learning will be participating in the A-to-Z Challenge in April!

What does this mean?

It means you can look forward to 26 days of interesting and hopefully educational blogs on a wide variety of subjects. Most will apply to my usual range of subjects regarding gardening, sustainability, crafting, etc, but I may even throw in a few opinion pieces, and show you snippets from my life outside of the blog-o-sphere I live in when writing posts. 

When does this Challenge begin? 

April 1st. And that's no joke!... -yeah, okay, that one was pretty bad. Sorry. Anyway- I'll be writing a blog every day but Sundays (because I need some time to regain my sanity after all the writing, of course!)

I hope you all enjoy reading my posts, and please comment, like, and share on your favorite social media sites.

Live, Learn and Love!

2 comments:

Please feel free to share your comments, questions and experiences.