Saturday, April 16, 2016

N is for Nature- #AtoZChallenge

I've been sharing a lot of information heavy posts, so I thought I'd scale it back a bit with a more relaxing blog today. As a gardener living in the city, it seems almost instinctive to try to grow as many green things as possible. Growing things soften the hard edges of suburbia, and bring some of the natural world into the living space. While I am mostly an edibles gardener, I have been taking more notice of the beauty of decorative flowers. Therefore, N is for Nature- the kind of nature that flowers bring. I hope you enjoy my favorite flower photos, many of which I know, some of which I don't, but all taken in my own garden. I'll see you on Monday with a new blog.

Mini rose


Tea Tree
Camellia


Heather

Mock orange

Rose geranium


Comfrey





Calendula


Spanish Lavender

 

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your comments, questions and experiences.